Please note the new official deadlines.
When applying for the final master exam, an official form that can be obtained at the Prüfungsreferat has to be filled out. The following procedure is to be adopted:
- The student selects three examiners (including chair) according to these requirements.
- The student arranges time and place of the final exam (send an email to Anna Maria Scheiring with the required date and time) and submits the completed form to the Prüfungsreferat together with two bound copies of the master thesis as well as the form listing the various credits needed to fulfill the requirements of the master program. The deadline for submitting the forms is 8 weeks before the exam.
- An electronic or printed copy of the master thesis must be presented to all three examiners at least one week before the exam. This is in addition to the two official copies that have to be submitted to the Prüfungsreferat .
Master exams are conducted in English. The exam consists of two parts.
- A 15 minute presentation of the master thesis.
- Questions about the master thesis and closely related subjects. This part takes 30 minutes.