SS 2013These pages are no longer maintained. From March 1, Univ.-Prof. Dr. Falko Dressler is Fakultätsstudienleiter and in charge of the various computer science curricula. The email address for all study related questions is unchanged:
- The master curriculum has been changed. The official description appeared in the Mitteilungsblatt. The changes will become effective on October 1 and affect all students. Students who want to finish in the current master curriculum must complete all courses and submit the Prüfungsprotokoll to the Prüfungsreferat before October 1.
Students who did Compilerbau as part of the bachelor study, may take
one of the following courses instead of Pflichtmodul 1 (Compilerbau):
- Wahlmodul 10b: PS Fortgeschrittene verteilte und parallele Systeme
- Wahlmodul 17b: PS Parallele Systeme
Students who did Formale Sprachen und Automatentheorie as part of
the bachelor study, may take one of the following combinations of courses
instead of Pflichtmodul 2 (Formale Sprachen und Automatentheorie):
- Wahlmodul 1a: VO Computationale Logik + Wahlmodul 1c: PS Automatisches Beweisen
- Wahlmodul 1b: VO Automatisches Theorembeweisen + Wahlmodul 1c: PS Automatisches Beweisen
- Wahlmodul 5b: VO Praxis der Entscheidungsverfahren + Wahlmodul 5c: PS Theorie und Praxis der Entscheidungsverfahren
- Wahlmodul 13b: PS Interaktives Beweisen
- Students who completed courses in the current master curriculum that are not listed in the table in §12 (6), can have these accredited for the Vertiefungsmodul or for (courses of new) Wahlmodule. This will be handled on a case by case basis. No one will lose ECTS points. Visiting Aart Middeldorp during consultation hours to discuss your case is recommended.
WahlmoduleAccording to the official bachelor curriculum, 5 out of 14 Wahlmodule have to be selected. A 6th one can be accredited for the Pflichtmodul Interdisziplinäre Kompetenzen. Note that according to § 11 (8) of the Satzung, it is not allowed to change a Wahlmodul "nach erfolgtem ersten Prüfungsantritt".
- The Lehramtsstudium Informatik und Informatikmanagement has been changed. The official description appeared in the Mitteilungsblatt.
- The bachelor curriculum has been changed. The official description appeared in the Mitteilungsblatt.
- On Friday July 1 at 8:15 in HS 11 there is an information event about the changes in the Lehramtsstudium Informatik und Informatikmanagement that will become effective in WS 2011/2012. These changes affect all students. The presented slides are available.
- On Tuesday June 14 at 18:00 in HS D there is an information event about the changes in the bachelor curriculum that will become effective in WS 2011/2012. These changes affect all students. The presented slides are available.
- Online registration for courses in WS 2010 is possible from September 1. For Vorlesungen registration is required until 23:59 on October 30. For all other courses registration is required until 23:59 on October 8.
- The courses in Wahlmodule 1 and 2 in the master program have changed. Wahlmodul 1 will be offered in SS 2011. Wahlmodul 6 is offered in WS 2010.
- Individual courses from the Wahlmodule 1-8 in the master program will be accredited for the Vertiefungsmodul; for courses consisting of a VO and an accompanying PS, only the combination can be accredited.
- The restriction that courses from Wahlmodule 7 and 8 in the master program can only be attended after the courses from Pflichtmodul 1 have been taken will be dropped.
- Online registration for courses in SS 2010 is possible from January 20 until March 19.
- Important information about deadlines when applying for bachelor and master exams.
- Online registration for courses in WS 2009/2010 is already possible and required until 8 am on October 16. Registration for all Vorlesungen in the master program is compulsory.
Informiert ins StudiumDie Informationsveranstaltung für Erstsemestrige des MIP-Studiums "Informiert ins Studium 2009" findet am Mittwoch, 30.09.2009 ab 10:15 Uhr, im Hörsaal A statt, im Anschluss an diese Veranstaltung gibt es Hinweise zur Anmeldung zu Lehrveranstaltungen (Ort: Rechnerräume im Architekturgebäude)
- Online registration for courses in SS 2009 is already possible and required until 8 am on March 13. Registration for all Vorlesungen in the master program is compulsory.
- Courses offered in the Lehramt Informatik und Informatikmanagement can also be used for WM1 in the bachelor Informatik.
- Accreditation of master courses (from SS 2009 onwards) by bachelor students for the master program is no longer possible.