- I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Free University of Bolzano, working on verification of processes with data.
- Until August 2020, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Universitá degli Studi di Verona, working on automated reasoning.
- Previously, I was an FWF Hertha Firnberg fellow at the University of Innsbruck working on a project about Instantiation- and Learning-Based Methods in Equational Reasoning.
- Beforehand, I spent one year as a research developer at Microsoft Research, working on SMT-based compiler validation. For some months I also worked there as a contractor, developing the verifier Selfy for the programming language Dafny, to infer invariants automatically.
- Even earlier, I was employed on the project Constrained Rewriting and SMT, contributing forbidden patterns and unraveling results to CeTA/IsaFor.
- For my PhD, I investigated variants of Knuth-Bendix completion combining a multi-completion approach with the use of automatic termination tools.
Upcoming and Recent Events
- CADE-29: 29th international Conference on Automated Deduction, 1.-4.7.2023, Rome, Italy (PC)
- FSCD 2023: 8th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction, 3.-6.7.2023, Rome, Italy (PC)
- IWC 2023: 12th International Workshop on Confluence (co-organizer), 23.8.2023, Obergurgl, Austria
- IJCAR 2022: 11th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning, 8.-10.8.2022, Haifa, Israel (PC)
- PAAR 2022: 8th Workshop on Practical Aspects of Automated Reasoning, 11.-12.8.2022, Haifa, Israel (PC)
- IWC 2022: 11th International Workshop on Confluence, 1.8.2022, Haifa, Israel (co-organizer)
- IJCAI 2021: 30th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 19.-26.8.2021, Montreal, Canada (PC)
- TACAS 2021: 27th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems, 27.3.-1.4.2021, online (PC)
- ARCADE 2021: Automated Reasoning: Challenges, Applications, Directions, Exemplary Achievements, 16.7.2021, online (co-organizer)
My CV can be found here.